Monday, May 4, 2015

Mothers we love : Emilie Costechareyre


 Emilie Costechareyre is the inspiring creator of jewellery label, 
We're very happy she wanted to be part of our Mother's Day campaign shoot, Mothers we love. 
The French beauty lives with her daughter Eva Luna , 5 on the Northern beaches and enjoys life in sunny Australia. 

We asked Emilie a few questions on how to juggle running her own business , life , fashion and being a mum. 


How do you juggle running your own business and being a mother?

​Well, to make it short it is pretty much RUNNING when you are a single mother...
Let's say it is all about organisation. And to do lists. 
My house is surrounded of to do lists..​that I don't read.
But I am getting better at it. 


How would you describe your style? 

I am a chameleon... I change my style all the time. 
From simplicity to tomboy or to extremely feminine. 
I love jeans and I am on the quest at the minute to find the perfect ones… 
I also love crispy white tailored shirts and silk blouses. 
I don't like flashy colours, and will always go for nuances of black, white, grey.
I even colour code my wardrobe!

How would you describe your daughters style? 


​I can't get her out of princess outfits...when I wish she was more than a tomboy.
Trying to get her into jeans is mission impossible. 
I do like when she wears her beautiful tutu or her princess dresses from numero 74. 


What do you love about raising children in Sydney?

​The freedom and the safety. Taking your kids to the beach after school, nothing gets better than that!​

What has motherhood  taught you?

​Patience....and that not everything has to be perfect. ​






What’s your beauty routine / beauty tips?

​Lemon plus warm water as soon as I wake up. Then I wash my skin with Clairsonic, and use coconut oil as a moisturiser. Clairsonic was the best thing I could buy! I also use Queen bee magic, that I buy from the states. It is a magical natural cream. It moisturise your skin and get rid of wrinkles and spots. 
​I do a thick mask overnight and it is magical!


What’s your favourite designers for this season?

​I Love Chloe...I do also like the simplicity of Bassike, and Ellery shapes. ​

5 things you love at the moment? 

​The white knitted cardigan by I Love Mr Mittens that I was wearing at the photoshoot! ​It is on my wish list...and a bit of an obsession..It was hard to give it back!

Listening to Get Lost V (mixed by Acid Pauli) 

Elvis et moi Roman Earrings


Tom Dixon copper candles (that smell drives me crazy)

My all saints pair of boots.



Shop the looks
 
Click images for direct link to our online store 
or call us on 02 8966 9555 













02 8966 9555

No comments:

Post a Comment